TODAY HAVE YOU FOUND THE WAY?


Many claim to know me

Others say things which I never did

My name is in the mouth of these people wordy

I have no more question as before
Today I am happier than ever in my life

Today I have my plans in my hands

My life is almost complete, but it is the way the way I wanted

They still do not pay and will not even pay my bills

What have I done or left undone, I do not care

Why do you think they should care?


I am really fine, thanks!

I had many losses this year.I can say that was one of the years I had more difficulties in my life

But anyway it prepared me better for me to continue pursuing my goals

I am in constant evolution

I'm better than when I went to bed and rest my being

I'm better off without you

I'm better with people who are on my side


Believe.

I found a very distant happiness that is so present now

I smell you even when there is nothing around me ...

Very funny all.Got it all turns that the world gives

I understood that we should rather err

But we must change some small things big

For the greatness it comes sooner or later, but it is okay.

And when it comes, my friend (a)
Is the best possible wayI wanted to be a better person every day

And I'm so glad you're here

Already smiling before you even get here!


I found on the way home!

Comentários