ALL THOSE LOOKS!





Did you notice, all those looks

They rather bother me

And forgive me, but I think I should speak

That you do not even know anything

Does not and it cares to listen

And as much as I pretend not show


That's what hurts

And it hurts

And that's what hurts


See that you lied, and repeated those words

Those eyes, that cliché way

It is very easy to discover their lies

The tension that you show is very clear


Yes, he omitted all eyes already knew

Where did all those plans?

   incomplete mission?

And what do we have?

I think the only left is the pain

But it is not the pain that for some reason we think it will never pass

is that basic pain you already knew from when there was a doubt in you

is a little pain ...


I can do today, and forever now


About No Want Me

Who does not want

It's me...

Comentários