TODAY I DID NOT FEEL HER PALE HANDS

Apologies!
excuses for not knowing where did we fail.
I tried to find out, and somehow I did not find?
I went to
I went to change
I was writing
I was reinventing
And guess what?

Is not good, not part of the deal
I wonder what was not good?

I wrote to you
I dedicated my time
my virtues
I broke my ego
I broke the guy for you

I think this time we, the concerned pardon
But not play, we do not know forgive
We say that we forgive one another lip service
We know that within us
The pains were
and why were?

Where to find my concepts
Hidden or lost within myself ...

I have searched the door and the key to all this?
He walked away slowly along my presence
This bastard chest

We traveled was our eyes that were seen on the other side
Lift in what form?
What appears nowhere

Today I did not feel her pale hands
Throughout the night to comfort me ...

Comentários